‘proceedings pending’ over hadley workplace incident (13 May 2003).
8. (1) The following conduct constitutes a ‘grossly indecent condition’ under the Crimes Act:
(a) an act or behaviour which is likely to cause injury or danger to a child under 18 years of age, and an act or behaviour which is likely to produce or threaten to produce sexual gratification by a child in the manner of a sexual performance;
(b) an act or behaviour that, despite being performed and being likely to produce or threaten to produce sexual gratification by a child in the manner of a sexual performance, is performed in an area, and for which a permit is granted under this section, including the area in respect of which the child had permission to use it.
(2) An act or behaviour is ‘grossly indecent’ if:
(a) the actor or performer engages in it; and
(b) it is indecent in a public place.
Penalty: 2 years이천출장마사지‘ imprisonment.
(3) An act or behaviour is ‘grossly indecent’ in relation to a child if, in relation to the offence for which the person is convicted, there was in the person’s custody at the time of the offence, at a place of detention, or at a place of accommodation, material or evidence that was:
(a) in the person’s possession; or
(b) found in the person’s possession; and
(c) of a kind that might reasonably be considered, but was not found, in the person’s possession at the time of the offence.
(4) An offence is a ‘grossly indecent’ offence even if, having regard to:
(a) any reasonable interpretation of sec슬롯 사이트tion 2; and
(b) any facts that appear to a person to have been in connection with the commission of the act or behaviour, the act or behaviour is reasonable as a result of that interpretation.
(5) This section does not prevent subsection (4) from being read with a construction such that the ordinary meaning is that the act or behaviour is indecent if it is done by an actor:
(a) in a particular establishment; or
(b) in a particular building.
(6) In a prosecution for an offence against subsection (1) relating to conduct involving a sexual performance, it is not necessary that the c카지노게임사이트onduct be done by a child.
Note 1: A defendant bears an eviden